Friday, July 3, 2009

Crappy Canada Day!

Canada Day was nothing like I've expected, this year. Everything that could go wrong, went wrong. First of all, my close friends and I didn't make it to the celebrations at the airport. The second thing that happened is that we had lunch at a restaurant, where the employees didn't care about the customers. The third thing that happened, is that some bully who goes to my clubhouse gained up on us, and started taking advantage of one of my lady friends. The fourth thing that happened, is that I said something nasty about mainstream society, and the younger friend that I was with, took it the wrong way, and gave me the silent treatment on the way home. My older friend and I went back to my place. I had a big, bloody meltdown, and all that she did was sit there and say nothing. Her response was, "You were fine at the park." She showed absolutely no empathy. I think she's got what I have, but a little worse, but I don't look down on her, the way that I look down on the NT ones who drop me as a friend, after a bad day. Crappy Canada Day, Rain Man! May you lose a neurotypical friend, today!

If my gentleman friend who's the driver decides not to go to the celebrations, next year, I'm going to complain that I have a head cold. I'm going to watch England win the final match in World Cup Soccer, with Sid the Rat. If England wins the World Cup, I'm going to walk to the hobby shop and buy myself a Routemaster, if I can find one. That will be my Non Canada Day.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment