Saturday, July 11, 2009

I Have A Lot of Free Time To Enjoy

That woman who gave me that silent treatment on Canada Day pushed me away. She left a disheartening message on my machine, last week. She did phone two days later and apologized. I'm not going to phone her for a while. She clearly needs her space. I need my space as well. We have two different personalities. UK 70s and Millennium Mainstream.

As a result, I have a fair bit of free time. I have my craft projects that I want to get done, by sometime in October. I've been enjoying myself and getting a lot of that done. I've also tried to listen to some of my punk CDs, but my CD player is on the fritz. There are also many stores that I can walk to. I have a naughty secret as well. Sometimes I buy energy drinks, so I won't sleep through an entire summer's day of afternoon. I just find that I feel much more relaxed when I socialize on my own terms, on Saturdays, and the evenings that my two best rat mates and I stay home.

I know that things will repair themselves, but I'm not in a hurry, if it's going to make that woman feel uncomfortable. She has a lot of issues of her own that she's dealing with. I don't want to get caught up in that.

Until than, I will happily enjoy my free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment