Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cultus Lake

I've had a really good day, yesterday. I was invited to go to Cultus Lake with my friend Dean, his mum, and another family. We sat in a shady area and chatted. Frida cooked us two rounds of food. There were ribs, smokies, hot sausages, regular sausages, and beef. I swam in the lake, after the first round of food. There was a lot of Canada Geese around the picknic tables. Baby Fe and her friend, Amanda fed the geese, and I watched the people have fun in the lake. We were also close to the washrooms, so I was happy about that. I had my little Sid with me. :o) It was cool in the morning, and than it got really hot, later in the afternoon. The heat didn't really bother me. I was just grateful that I got to have a break from the area, in which I live. A break from the kids who try to be Hollywood people. I look forward to doing it again, next year. It was a day made in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment