Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Little Bit About Me

Hello

You probably know me as CockneyRebel from WrongPlanet.net. I'm not giving out my real name quite yet. If I give out my real name this early on, than my high school bullies might decide to send me viruses. You know what some bullies think about people who are different from the norm.

This blog is a great opportunity for people around the world to get to know me and to learn a few things along the way.

I'm 34 years old, I live on my own and I work part-time. I volunteer once a week, and I also have a loom knitting hobby that I can make money off of, as well. I also have a high functioning form of autism called Asperger's. What that means is that I'm agerage to above in intelligence, but at the same time, I can be very blunt about my opinions. I'm willing to listen to what others have to say, though.

I'm Pro-Life, which is why Autism Speaks does not speak for me, and I'm also Pr0-Family.

I have one sister and a neice, both of my parents are alive, as well as my Grandpa, Nana and my other Grandma. I also have a dog named Chico. :o)

I have quite a few special interests, but the one that stands out is the London Routemaster.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Routemaster

As you can all see, pea green is my favourite colour.

I also like to watch movies, as well. Fl.ushed Away is my favourite movie, and my favourite character in the movie, is Sid. Sid the rat is pretty much everything about me, crammed into the body of a chubby little humanized rat. :o)

On that note, I'll sign off for now and I'll be back tomorrow.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. funny how we aspies are totally brilliant and intelligent one moment but can seem like blathering retards (usually in awkward social situations) the next minute. autism speaks is the biggest joke, by the way.

    ReplyDelete