Monday, June 15, 2009

Last Night's Purchase

Dean, Barb and I went to church for a couple of hours, yesterday evening and we went to Wal-Mart, afterwards. I just knew that I had to buy 'My Weight Loss Coach' for the Nintendo DS. I've been trying to lose weight on my own, for the past two years. I've even tried to rejoin Weight Watchers, three times. They just keep on changing the programme. Over the past 6 years, they've gone from 'Winning Points' to 'Flex Points' to 'The No Counting Plan' to 'Momentum'. It gets a little confusing, after a while. With the 'My Weight Loss Coach' game, I know that I won't get any unexpected surprise changes, like I had to deal with, while going to Weight Watchers. I think that I'm going to be able to lose the weight that I want, and keep it off for good, this time. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment