Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Today's The Day

I'm going to talk to one of the counselors at the soup kitchen today. I now have a real problem to talk to those people about. The problems that I've mentioned in my last entry. My contact worker at Stepping Stones won't help me with a troubling part of my past that popped up, all of the sudden, so I'm going to get that outside help today. The warden only tells me that I'm going to have to let it go. She doesn't give me any tips. I guess that she doesn't know how. I don't feel that I can talk to her, until I put those shitty memories behind me. I've wasted my evening reading self help articles, and I don't care to read anything that doesn't have to do with music. I have a feeling that things will go well between the counselors and I, this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment